Jay is a wonderful human, excellent yoga teacher and fun person to be around! Today.
We want to introduce him to you so you get a chance to connect with him and try out his classes!
He joined our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh in November 2022 and has been teaching yoga since then.
Let’s go ahead…
- Name: Jay
- Age: 28 years old
- Hobbies: I’m addicted to travel, I’ve been roaming around the world for 7 years. Also, I’m an artist passionate about illustrations and painting murals!
- Qualifications in Yoga: I’m a certified 200RYT Yoga teacher and graduated from Gyan Yog Breath Yoga School in November 2022.
- Experience: I have been practicing yoga for 4 years and teaching around the world (Thailand, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Mexico) since 1 year.
Reason Why I Learnt Yoga
When I practiced yoga for the first time, I thought to myself “That’s a nice physical activity”. The more I practiced, I started to see the different impacts on me. On one hand, I started to feel more free in my movements, and I experienced an enhanced connection with my body. On the other hand, I found a space where I could acknowledge and process my emotions. With time passing, the magic of yoga started to spread from the mat to my daily life, and I realized that I found something way more precious than physical activity!
I am dedicated to continuing my yoga journey and supporting my students. My future goals include:
- Expanding my reach through online classes and workshops.
- I want to create bridges between my art practice and yoga, so I could help people using unique methods.