What is a Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India?
This Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India aims to provide you with a comprehensive toolkit by learning how to teach women and couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Did you know that 1 in 6 couples today face infertility challenges? Trying to conceive and having a healthy baby is not an easy journey for many. More than 12 million couples worldwide are struggling with natural conception.
Often the reasons behind infertility are oppressed emotions, hectic lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, wrong food choices, and accumulated toxins.
Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurveda are highly recommended by many fertility doctors, clinics, and naturopaths to re-gain physical balance and optimum health that is required for a successful pregnancy. But, how do you exactly guide someone who’s trying to conceive?
As a fertility yoga teacher, you can improve your student’s chances of conception, take away the stress and pressure that come along with infertility and encourage a healthy journey towards parenthood.
The 8-Day Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India at Gyan Yog Breath covers a variety of modules such as Yoga Asanas for Fertility, Yoga for Women’s Health, Meditation Techniques, Ayurvedic Remedies, Herbs & Detox, Dietary Regulations for Conception, and Yogic Philosophy in Relation to Fertility & Motherhood.
At Gyan Yog Breath, you will be guided individually by our qualified MA Teachers and Doctor of Ayurveda.
You will learn how to teach classes that specifically address women with PCOS, Endometriosis, endocrine imbalances, painful menstruations and cycle irregularities.
Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus and Modules:
Yogic Philosophy Applied to Women's Health, Fertility, Conception & Pregnancy
- Benefits, Goals and Science of Fertility Yoga
- Understanding the Monthly Cycle, Hormones & Fertility Process
- Stress and Fertility
- Emotional Imbalances and Psychological fluctuations in Relation to Fertility
- Common diseases like Endometriosis, PCOS, Endocrine Imbalance, Painful Menstruation, Thyroid Dysfunctions
- The Journey towards Motherhood, Fatherhood & Parenthood
- From Pre-conception until delivery according to Vedic Wisdom vs Allopathic Medicine
Yoga Asana & Techniques
in Relation to Fertility
- Understanding the Effects of Yoga Poses, Pranayama and Shatkarma on fertility for both women and men
- Structuring & Designing Yoga For Fertility Classes according to various medical conditions and unexplained infertility
- Structuring & Designing Yoga For Endocrine Health
- Structuring & Designing Yoga to treat Endometriosis and PCOS
- Learning variations of poses especially for increased fertility
- Learning modifications, adjustment, use of props and alignment
- Suitable postures for each cycle phase
- Contra-indications of poses and which techniques to avoid when
- Class design & teaching methods for private and group sessions
Ayurveda, Detox And Herbal Recommendations
- Fertility according to Ayurveda
- Natural Conception, IVF and modern fertility treatments
- How to Detoxify the body and release toxins
- Ayurvedic remedies and important supplements
- The power of food combinations and right diet
- Diet According to the Cycle & Improving Fertility
- Ayurvedic Meal Preparation to Boost Fertility
Emotional Blockage® Treatment And Meditation
- What are emotional blockages in relation to Fertility?
- Releasing accumulated energy blocks to gain new balance focusing on Women’s Health
- Learning the pressure points and understanding each point’s meaning related to endocrine health
- Increased energy flow and released trauma
- Guided meditations with intention setting
- Silent meditation for inner transformation
Duration: 8 Days, Residential
Next available Dates:
19th until 26th Feb 2024, 8-Day 100 Hour Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India.
- 1st until 8th Dec 2024, 8-Day 100 Hour Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 9th until 16th Dec 2024 , 8-Day 100 Hour Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India.
- 17th until 23rd Dec 2024, 8-Day 100 Hour Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India
The student/applicant must have completed a Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training previously. Accepted pre-qualifications:
RYT-200, ERYT-200, RYT-500 or ERYT-500.
The course fee for the 8-Day Fertility Yoga Training in India is 1800 USD
Students who have completed their 200, 300 or 500 Hour YTT at Gyan Yog Breath, receive a 300 USD discount on this training.
The standard course fee includes:
- 9 Nights Private Accommodation
- 9 Days of Meals (3 vegan or vegetarian meals per day + unlimited fruits and herbal tea)
- Welcoming Ceremony & Graduation Ceremony
- 4 Course Books
- 6 PDFs in advance
- Ayurvedic Consultation and 1:1 Guidance throughout the course
- 1 Dosha Specific Detox Tea Box
- Cleansing Materials
- New Yoga Mat
- All modules including Ayurvedic Practicum and Emotional Blockage® Treatment
- Airport Pick Up (Dehradun-Rishikesh)
- 100 Hour-Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Certification upon successful completion