Fee Related (General Info & Refund & Cancellation Policies)
- Every student needs to pay ($200) as online registration fee to register a seat. The fee is non-refundable or transferrable in any case.
- By submitting your deposit through this website or third party websites like Bookyogaretreats or Bookretreat, all terms and conditions are applied and agreed to.
- If the student decides to join the course at a later time (postpone the starting date), he or she can switch the month for an additional fee of 50$ which is required to be paid to book in for the new dates. The deposit is valid within 1 year of booking date.
- In case he or she wishes to extend the dates for more than a year from the booking date, the student is requested to pay the full amount by the 1st of the next month.
- If the student switches the course to another month, there will be no early bird discount applied. The standard course fee is applied in this case.
- The remaining course fee is due 4 weeks prior course start via bank transfer.
- The full course fee has to be paid in order to receive your YTT preparation documents and some PDF Books
- Last Minute course cancelations or cancelations up to 30 day before course start cannot be refunded in any case. However you can inquire to change your course dates and balance to another month in case of availability.
- Once the course has started and the student decides to leave the school, the paid fees will not be refunded in any case.
- The student is requested to share his arrival details and re-confirm his/her attendance until at least 7 days prior course begin
- A deposit cannot be transferred to another course or person
- Gyan Yog Breath charges a 5% service charge for card payments at the ashram
- All card payments at the ashram are made in INR (local currency). Any conversion fee from anyother currency to INR is the students responsibility
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com